Sorted Terms and Conditions
1. Reading, Agreeing and Keeping a Copy.
These terms are legally binding.
In these terms and conditions (Terms), we, us and our means RBC Ventures Inc., a direct wholly-owned subsidiary of RBC and youand yourmeans the person or Business who uses a Device to access the Services through the app (App). These Terms govern your access and use of the App and the Services.
Read and check the box to agree. You must read and agree to these Terms, which are a legally binding contract between you and us, before you can use the App and access the Services.
By checking the box on-screen, you confirm (i) that you are the age of majority in the place where you live and (ii) that you have read and agree to these Terms. These Terms take effect on the date that you check the box on-screen. You cannot use the App or access the Services unless you have read and agreed to these Terms.
If you are accepting on behalf of a Business, including a corporate entity, you confirm that (i) you have the authority to legally bind the Business to these Terms and (ii) you acknowledge that both you and the Business will be bound by these Terms.
Keep a copy of the Terms. You can view these Terms from a link in the App and on the website http://www.besorted.com/terms-and-conditions and print or save these Terms using the print / save function in your browser. We will email you with a link to these Terms at the email address you provide when signing up for the App.
No changes to other agreements. Unless expressly provided otherwise herein, these Terms do not replace any other agreement you may have with us or any RBC companies (now or in the future), including any consent or preference regarding the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information. All of the terms of your other agreements with us or any other RBC companies continue to apply.
Please see the definitions section at the end of these Terms for any other capitalized words not otherwise defined.
What is the Service and how does it work?
Under these Terms, the Services means the features, functionality, content and information provided by us via the App and include any services that may be provided by Service Providers and Third Parties.
The Services currently available through the App include:
- The “Aggregation Service”, which is our account aggregation feature that consolidates, organizes and presents transaction details associated with any payment card or account that you decide to link to the App. To use this feature, you must select to aggregate your Available Accounts. We will then present you with all of your transaction details in a consolidated and organized manner.
- The “Sorting Service”, which permits you to identify, categorize and organize each transaction (both income and expense-related transactions) presented with the App to determine if the purpose of the transaction is for business or personal use. If categorized as a business transaction, then further categorization may be required.
- The “Review Feature”, which presents transactions that were categorized as part of the Sorting Service and provides an estimation of your earnings (i.e. profit/loss) and estimated sales tax obligations, based on the transaction information provided.You may also choose to export the estimations to a downloaded excel spreadsheet.
The Services are intended for informational and estimation purposes only. Some of the Services may be provided in whole or in part by Service Providers and Third Parties. The Services are currently available in English only, despite any language settings on your Device.
The Services and the App may not be accessible at all times. In addition, functionality, features, content or information may change, and may not always be available.
3. No Tax, Financial, Legal or Other Advice.
Please consult a professional.
The information provided by the Services and displayed in the App is not intended to provide or be tax, accounting, financial, legal or other professional advice, and should not be relied upon in that regard. The estimates presented within the App are based on the information you choose to enter (or aggregate) and depend on a number of assumptions and factors that could change in the future. Your financial situation is unique and any information obtained through the Services may not be appropriate for your situation. Accordingly, before making any final decisions or implementing any financial strategy, you should consider obtaining additional information and advice from your accountant, legal representative, financial advisor and/or other professional advisor, who are fully aware of your individual circumstances.
4. Services that Use Aggregation Information.
What happens when we use your Aggregation Information?
- Changes to Available Accounts.We can add or remove Available Accounts at any time.
- Log-In Information. To access Aggregated Accounts, you must input your Log-In Information for each Aggregated Account. Your Log-In Information will be stored in encrypted form and used to (i) retrieve Aggregation Information to be presented to you, and (ii) to retrieve Aggregation Information for the purpose of providing you with the Services. You must update your Log-In Information as soon as it changes in order for us to retrieve Aggregation Information.
- Access to Aggregated Accounts. You:
- authorize and direct us and any Service Provider of the Aggregation Service to do, on your behalf, all things necessary to provide the Aggregation Service to you and to retrieve, consolidate, organize and present information to you, which may include visiting the website of an Account Provider and providing your Log-In Information or other information required to register, access, retrieve and download Aggregation Information. You confirm to us you have the right to give us this authorization and direction.
- authorize and direct an automatic login to your Aggregated Accounts using the Log-In Information supplied during Aggregated Account set-up to retrieve the Aggregation Information for display in the Aggregation Service. You may terminate the collection of your Aggregation Information by removing the Aggregated Account from display in the Aggregation Service at any time.
- understand and agree that (A) Aggregation Information is prepared by Account Providers; (B) we are not responsible for the timeliness, completeness or accuracy of Aggregation Information; (C) Aggregation Information continues to be subject to any terms or conditions imposed by Account Providers; and (D) you must access the website or online service of the Account Provider to view any information or content, including any notices, disclosures or disclaimers.
- acknowledge and agree that we and Service Providers are entitled to rely on the foregoing authorizations and agency granted by you.
- Account Providers.You acknowledge that when you use the Aggregation Service, Aggregation Information is accessed and retrieved on your behalf, and not on behalf of an Account Provider and that the Aggregation Service are not endorsed or sponsored by any Account Provider. You acknowledge that a Non-RBC Account Provider may not have consented to, and may not have knowledge of, the access to its accounts as Aggregated Accounts. It is your responsibility to review your agreements with Non-RBC Account Providers to determine whether disclosure to another party that offers services such as Aggregation Services is allowed, what the consequences of such disclosure may be and your liability in connection with such disclosure.
- Proprietary Rights.You are only permitted to use content delivered to you through the Aggregation Service in connection with it, and you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from this content.
- Content You Provide.You license to us any information, data, passwords, materials or other content (collectively, Content) you provide through or to the Aggregation Service. We may use, modify, display, distribute and create new material using such Content to provide the Aggregation Service to you. By submitting Content, you automatically agree, or promise that the owner of such Content has expressly agreed that, without any particular time limit and without the payment of any fees, we may use the Content in accordance with these Terms. You also agree that all Content you provide to us is correct and complete, and to notifying us promptly of any changes to that Content.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.You expressly understand and agree that your use of the Aggregation Service and all information, including Aggregation Information, products and other content (including that of third parties) included in or accessible from the Aggregation Service is at your sole risk, and is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties in connection with the Aggregation Service and all information, products and other content (including that of third parties) included in or accessible from the Aggregation Service, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us through or from the Aggregation Service will create any warranty not expressly stated in these Terms.
- Limitation of Liability. In addition to the limitation of liability terms in section of these Terms, the following limitation of liability terms apply with respect to your use of the Aggregation Service:
- You agree that neither we nor any RBC companies will be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, resulting from: (A) the use or the inability to use the Aggregation Service; (B) the cost of getting substitute goods and services; (C) any products, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into, through or from the Aggregation Service; (D) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (e) statements or conduct of anyone on the Aggregation Service; or (f) any other matter relating to the Aggregation Service.
- This subsection (ii) only applies if you have added a RBC Aggregated Account for the purpose of the Aggregation Service. Notwithstanding subsection 4(c)(i) above, and section 15 of the EAA, you are permitted to share your Log-In Information for your RBC Aggregated Accounts for the purpose of the Aggregation Services. In addition, if you share your Log-In Information for your RBC Aggregated Accounts when using the Aggregation Service, RBC will reimburse you for monetary losses to your RBC Accounts resulting directly from unauthorized transactions on your RBC Accounts. Any such reimbursement is subject to the details and limitations set out in the applicable sections of the EAA.
- You agree to protect and fully compensate us and any RBC companies for any and all Third Party claims, liability, damages, expenses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable legal fees) caused by or arising from your use of the Aggregation Service, your violation of these Terms or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any other party.
5. Costs, Fees and Related Charges.
Do I have to pay any fees?
There are no fees to access the App or the Services. In the future we may charge fees as the App or the Services develop. You are responsible for all costs, fees, data plans and related charges associated with your use of any Devices, and they are not reimbursable by us.
How will we contact each other?
You can contact us at email@example.com.
We will contact you and provide notices through the App and using the contact information you provided in the App. It is your responsibility to accurately input your contact information and keep it up to date. You understand that if you do not provide accurate and up to date contact information, we may not be able to complete the signup process or otherwise contact you.
You authorize us to send push notifications to your Device in relation to the Services. In order to enable or to disable push notifications, you must adjust the settings on your Device. You understand that push notifications are unsecure and not encrypted and can be read by others if you allow them to view your Device. We provide push notifications for convenience and information purposes only.
If you do not wish to be presented with promotional content please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org notify us of your preference or to request to have your profile deleted. Changes to your communication preferences for promotional content will not change how we communicate with you for non-promotional content related to the Services.
How can you or we end these Terms?
Termination by us– Without prior notice and for any reason, we can (i) suspend or terminate your use of the App and access to the Services, and (ii) terminate part or all of these Terms or the Services. We are not responsible for any loss or inconvenience that may result in such suspension or termination.
Termination by you– To delete your profile and terminate your use of the App and access to the Services and these Terms, you can contact us using the contact information provided in the “Communication” section of these Terms.
How will we tell you about any changes?
We can change (add, remove or alter) any part or feature of the Services, without giving you notice. Following any change, these Terms will continue to apply to all or parts of the Services. Subject to legal and regulatory requirements, we can also change these Terms by giving you notice of the changes, before or after the changes take effect. If you use the App or access the Services after a change to these Terms, or after we have notified you of a change, you are deemed to have reviewed and accepted the new version of these Terms.
9. Instructions and Security.
You are responsible for decisions you make when you are signed in and for the security of your information.
You will be required to provide Sign-In Credentials to access the Services. You authorize us to accept and you agree to be responsible for any instruction given by you or purported to be given by you using your Sign-In Credentials. Any instruction will have the same legal effect as if it was a written instruction and signed by you.
You are responsible for keeping your Sign-In Credentials confidential, and you must not disclose them to anyone. We will not be responsible for any losses that may result if you share or lose your Sign-In Credentials. When using the App and accessing the Services, you agree that you will take all steps necessary to ensure that you do not reveal any confidential information to anyone other than us. This includes making sure that other people cannot see your Device screen.
You must also:
- Sign out after each session to prevent anyone else from accessing the App and the Services. If you do not sign out of the App, you will remain signed in to the App for 15 minutes or until you log out, if that is before 15 minutes.
- Not leave your Device unattended while signed in to the App and you must use reasonable steps and precautions to protect your Device against loss or theft.
- You must not enable the Touch ID feature if any fingerprint(s) besides your own are registered on your Device. If you enable the Touch ID Feature, you agree that only your fingerprint(s) are registered to use the Touch ID Service on your Device to help protect the security of your profile and information, and to help prevent unauthorized transactions.
- Use reasonable security measures which include up-to-date virus scanning software and a firewall system, if such security measures are available for your Device.
- Comply with any additional security requirements that we may require in connection with the Services.
10. Service Providers and Third Parties.
Other entities help us provide the App and the Services.
We may use Service Providers and Third Parties to provide or to assist us in providing the Services or Third Party Services. Other than RBC companies, we do not sponsor or endorse any Third Party and we are not affiliated or associated with any Service Provider or Third Party.
When using the App and accessing the Services:
- You may use Service Provider Services solely for your own personal use.
- You may not sell, distribute or otherwise use Service Provider Services or other information from the App or the Services, and you may not permit such distribution or use by anyone else.
- You may not provide or make available any Service Provider Services to any provider of products or services similar to those products and services provided by the Service Providers.
Service Providers do not guarantee the correctness of the Service Provider Services and will not be liable for any losses or damages (including without limitation, any indirect or consequential damages) caused by use of the Service Provider Services or errors or interruptions in the transmission of the Service Provider Services.
Service Providers retain all ownership rights, including all intellectual property rights, in Service Provider Services and to their trademarks and logos that appear on the App and in the Services. Nothing in these Terms, the App or the Services should be interpreted as conferring any right for you: (i) to use Service Provider Services in any way other than as expressly permitted in these Terms; or (ii) to use any Service Provider trademarks or logos.
You agree that we, Third Parties and Service Providers may use information and content you provide through the App and the Services to create use and distribute statistical, profiling, performance or operational reports about the App and the Services. These reports may be shared with Third Parties, in which case, the information in the reports will not be attributable to you.
In no event, even if a Service Provider is negligent, will the Service Provider be liable to you for any losses or damages caused by or in any way related to the App and the Services. Such losses or damages include without limitation (i) direct, incidental, indirect, consequential, special, aggravated, punitive or exemplary damages, (ii) loss of data, profits, information, opportunity, revenues and goodwill, and (iii) any other business interruption, commercial or economic losses.
11. Referral Fees.
We may receive fees when we refer you to Third Parties.
A Third Party may pay us, or we may receive from a Third Party, directly or indirectly, a referral fee when we refer you to the Third Party and you elect to purchase or obtain products or services from the Third Party. The amount of any referral fee paid or received for referrals will not affect the fees paid or payable, if any, by you to us or to the Third Party.
Information we collect and how we use it.
Collecting your personal information
We may from time to time collect information from and about you such as:
- Information establishing your identity (for example, name, address, email address, phone number, etc.) and your personal background (for example, your business type, profession, etc.).
- Information you provide in connection with your use or receipt of the Services, including Aggregation Information for Aggregated Accounts.
- Information we obtain from Service Providers who provide you with the Services.
- Information we obtain from service arrangements you make with or through us.
- Technical information about how you interact with the App, including pages visited, time spent on the App, IP address, and Device identifier information.
We may obtain this information from you, from service arrangements you make with or through us, from credit reporting agencies and financial institutions, from registries, from references you provide to us and from other sources, as is necessary for the provision of the Services and any products and services.
You acknowledge receipt of notice that from time to time, and only for the purposes noted below, reports about you may be obtained by us from credit reporting agencies.
Using your personal information
The information we obtain from and about you may be used from time to time as required by applicable law and for the following purposes:
- To create your profile in the App and provide you with the Services.
- To verify your identity.
- To help us better understand the current and future needs of our users.
- To help us better manage our business and your relationship with us.
- To manage our risks and operations and those of RBC companies.
- To let RBC companies know your choices under the “Other optional uses of your personal information” section, for the sole purpose of honouring your choices.
- To comply with valid requests for information about you from regulators, government agencies, public bodies or other entities who have a right to issue such requests.
Disclosing your personal information
The information we obtain from and about you may, where not prohibited by applicable laws, be disclosed as described below for the purposes described in the “Using your personal information” section.
- To our employees, agents and independent contractors, and Service Providers, all of whom are required to maintain the confidentiality of this information in accordance with these Terms and applicable laws. In the event a Service Provider is located outside of Canada, the Service Provider is bound by, and the information may be disclosed in accordance with, the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Service Provider is located.
- To RBC companies. You acknowledge that as a result of such sharing, RBC companies may advise us of the products or services they provide to you.
- To regulators, government agencies, public bodies or other entities to comply with valid requests for information about you provided such entities have a right to issue such requests.
Other optional uses of your personal information
- We may use the information we obtain from and about you to promote our products and services, and promote products and services of Third Parties we select, which may be of interest to you.
- We may also, where not prohibited by applicable laws, share the information we obtain from and about you with RBC companies for the purpose of referring you to them or promoting to you products and services which may be of interest to you. You acknowledge that as a result of such sharing, RBC companies may advise us of the products or services they provide to you.
- We and RBC companies may communicate with you through various channels, including telephone, email or mail, using the contact information you have provided to us.
- If you also deal with any RBC companies, we may, where not prohibited by applicable laws, consolidate the information you provide to us with information RBC companies have about you to allow us and RBC companies to manage our respective relationships with you.
You may choose not to have your information shared or used for any of the “Other optional uses of your personal information” described above by contacting us as set out below, and in this event, you will not be refused credit or other services just for that reason. We will respect your choices not to have your information shared or used and, as mentioned above, we may share your choices with RBC companies for the sole purpose of honouring your choices regarding “Other optional uses of your personal information”.
Your right to access your personal information
You may obtain access to the personal information we hold about you at any time and review its content and accuracy, and have it amended as appropriate; however, access may be restricted as permitted or required by applicable laws. To request access to such information, to ask questions about our privacy policies or to request that the information not be used for any or all of the purposes outlined in “Other optional uses of your personal information” you may do so now or at any time in the future by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our privacy policies
You may obtain more information about our privacy policies by visiting www.rbc.com/privacysecurity.
13. Compliance and Prohibitions.
Appropriate use of the App.
Your use of the App and access to the Services must comply with these Terms and all applicable laws.
When using the App and accessing the Services, you will not:
- Provide untrue, inaccurate or incomplete information.
- Use the App or access the Services for any illegal, fraudulent, malicious, harassing or defamatory activity or purpose.
- Use any robot, spider or other indexing device when using the App or accessing the Services;
- Use any part of the Services to provide internet, service bureau, outsourcing or third-party services or redistribute all or any part of the Services.
- Take steps or actions that could or do undermine the security, integrity, effectiveness, goodwill or connectivity of the App or the Services (including illegal, fraudulent, malicious, defamatory or other activities that threaten to harm or cause harm to any other person).
- Reverse engineer or reverse compile the source code for the App or any of the service technology.
You can use it, but you can’t keep it.
We grant you a non-exclusive and non-transferable single-user (non-concurrent) license to use the App, in accordance with these Terms. At any time, and at our sole discretion, we may limit, restrict, suspend, declare a moratorium on, or terminate your ability to access the App, or any of the Services, or both; and with notice to you, we may end the terms relating to the App, including the Services. If these Terms are terminated, you will destroy all copies of the App and all copies of any documentation for the App then in your possession. The grant of this license may not be assigned by you unless agreed upon in writing by us.
We retain at all times all ownership rights, including without limitation, copyright, in the App. You agree not to copy, reproduce, transfer copies or reverse engineer the App and not to disclose or distribute the App to Third Parties. We have no obligation to provide any training, maintenance, or other assistance for the App. We are the owner, or licensee, of all intellectual property rights subsisting on each screen made available through the App. Unless otherwise indicated, trademarks and logos, and all works, including texts, images, illustrations, software, HTML codes, audio clips and videos appearing on the Services are our property or those of our licensors, and without our express written permission, may not be reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, transmitted, distributed or modified, in whole or in part, in any form whatsoever, except for personal and non-commercial use, including viewing, printing or archiving of electronic copies of your App activities, in accordance with these Terms and as we may further instruct you. Nothing in these Terms or on the App is to be interpreted as conferring a right to use our works, trademarks or logos in any other way, or those of any RBC companies, Service Providers or Third Parties.
Rules for downloading the App.
By choosing to install the App on your Device for the purpose of accessing the Services you consent to the installation of the App and any future updates or upgrades to the App. You may withdraw your consent by deleting the App from your Device. Our mailing address is 20 Bay Street, 17thFloor, Toronto, ON M5J 2N8.
16. No Representations or Warranties.
The App and the Services are provided “as is”.
We are providing you with the App and the Services on an “as is” and “as available” basis and we do not make any representations or provide any warranties concerning them. Without limiting the foregoing, we expressly disclaim all warranties in connection with the App and in connection with the Services, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
17. Liabilities and Indemnities.
Read this carefully—it limits your right to sue us.
You are solely responsible for all information or content that you give us through the App, the Services and the Third Party Services.
We and RBC companies will not be responsible for any loss, damage, harm, injury, delay or inconvenience suffered or incurred by you with respect to: (i) these Terms, the App, the Services or the Third Party Services, (ii) any instruction given to, by or purported to be given by you, using Sign-In Credentials, in connection with the Services or Third Party Services, or (iii) any products or services you obtain or purchase from us or from a Third Party to whom we refer you, or otherwise. Such losses, damages, injuries, delays and inconveniences include, without limitation, (i) direct, incidental, indirect, consequential, special, aggravated, punitive or exemplary damages, (ii) loss of data, profits, information, opportunity, revenues and goodwill, and (iii) any other business interruption, commercial or economic losses. The foregoing limitation of liability applies regardless of the cause of action, even if we or a RBC company have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
In addition, in no event, even if we are negligent or any RBC company is negligent, will we or any RBC company be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you that is caused by any one or more of the following:
- The actions of, or any failure to act by a Third Party or Service Provider (and no such Third Party will be considered to be acting as our agent);
- Mistakes, errors, omissions, inaccuracies or other inadequacies of, or contained in the Services or Third Party Services or any data given by you to us, any RBC company or any Third Party or Service Provider, including your failure to update;
- Any delay, error, interruption or failure by us, any RBC company or any Third Party or Service Provider to perform or fulfill any obligations to you due to any cause beyond our control or their control, any system malfunctions or any technical failures;
- Unsecured communication being inaccurate, intercepted, reviewed or altered by others, or not received by you;
- Your access to the Services or Third Party Services, including, without limitation, any delay or inability to access the Services or Third Party Services;
- Your failure to receive or view any communication that has been presented to you, and neither we nor any RBC company will be responsible for any delay, damage or inconvenience that such failure may cause; or
- Your failure to fulfill any of your obligations under these Terms, including those in the “Security” section of these Terms, or to comply with any instructions we may provide to you from time to time in connection with the App and the Services.
You release and indemnify us for any claim, cost and liability incurred as a result of: (i) your use of the App or access to the Services and Third Party Services; or (ii) your breach of these Terms.
18. On-Screen Terms.
Terms shown on-screen form part of these Terms.
There may be terms, conditions, instructions or disclaimers related to the Services, Third Party Services, or Offers displayed on the screens in the App, or when you click on icons or links on the App screens. By using any of the Services, Third Party Services, or any Offers, you must access and agree that the terms, conditions, instructions or disclaimers apply to your use of or access to the applicable Services, Third Party Services, or Offers, in addition to the terms and conditions of any other applicable agreements.
Electronic records = paper records.
Our records, including electronic records, including those of any Service Providers (whether used by them or us), regarding the App or the Services, including the retrieval, consolidation, organization and presentment of information, are final and conclusive. These records will be admissible in any legal, administrative or other proceedings. Furthermore, electronic data and records will be admissible as conclusive evidence of the contents of those records in the same manner as original paper documents. You waive any right to object to the introduction of any such electronic data or records into evidence.
20. Electronic Agreement.
Clicking = signing with a pen on paper.
These Terms and any related terms, conditions, instructions, disclaimers or documents may be accepted in electronic form and your acceptance is binding between you and us. Neither you nor we will contest the validity or enforceability of these Terms and any related documents because they were accepted or signed in electronic form.
21. Assignment and Severability.
Contract law stuff.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, this will not affect the validity or enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms. Our failure to enforce strict performance of any provisions of these Terms does not mean we have waived any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between you and us, nor trade practice modifies any provision of these Terms. We may assign or transfer these Terms on notice to you. You may not assign or transfer these Terms or any of the obligations or rights under these Terms to any other person.
We have the right at all times to assign any or all of our rights and obligations under these Terms to an RBC company. The Services may then be delivered by the RBC company to whom we assign these Terms.
We will talk to each other in English.
You and we have expressly requested that these Terms and all related documents, including notices, be drawn up in the English language. Vous et nous avons expressément demandé que cette entente et tout document y afférent, y compris tout avis, soient rédigés en langue anglaise. (Quebec only / Québec seulement).
23. Governing Law.
What law applies?
These Terms will be governed by the laws of the Province or Territory in Canada in which you live and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. If you live outside of Canada, these Terms will be exclusively governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. You and we agree that the courts of the jurisdiction specified above shall have exclusive jurisdiction over each of us for the determination of any matter(s) arising out of these Terms.
24. Defined Terms.
What does everything mean?
Account Provider means RBC or a Non-RBC Account Provider.
Aggregated Account means an Available Account that you choose to be used for the purpose of the Services.
Aggregation Information means information regarding an Aggregated Account including account type, account number, currency, Merchant Information, and balance and transaction information.
Aggregation Service is defined in the “Services” section of these Terms.
Available Accounts means accounts held with RBC or a Non-RBC Account Provider which we allow you to view via the Aggregation Service and use for the purpose of the Services.
Business means the person or entity who accesses the Services through the App, including such person’s directors, officers, employees, signing authorities, agents, contractors, or any other representative acting on such person or entity’s behalf.
Device means any mobile device, computer or other device you use to access the App and the Services.
EAA means the RBC Electronic Access Agreement.
Log-In Information means any information that you must enter to access an Aggregated Account. It may include a client identification number, username, access code, password or other means of identification, authentication and verification.
Merchant Information means information about a merchant from whom you made a purchase including the merchant’s name, address and location and the type of merchant.
Non-RBC Account Provider means any Third Party with which you have an Aggregated Account.
Offers means any offers, rate discounts or promotions of a Third Party presented by us as part of the Services.
Online Banking means RBC online and mobile banking services.
RBC means Royal Bank of Canada.
RBC Account(s) means any available account held with RBC accessed using Online Banking.
RBC companiesor RBC company means RBC, its direct andindirect subsidiaries and their successors and assigns. While we are a RBC company, in these Terms, a reference to RBC companies or RBC company will not include us.
Services means the Services as defined by the “Services” section of these Terms.
Service Provider means a party retained by us to act on our behalf to provide, or to assist us in providing, the App and the Services.
Service Provider Services means content and information contained in the Services provided by any Service Provider.
Sign-In Credentials means usernames, passwords, personal verification questions or other information required to access the App and the Services.
Terms means these terms and conditions.
Third Party means any party other than you, us or a party when acting as a Service Provider.
Third Party Services means any products or services provided by a Third Party that can be used or accessed on or through the App or a Third Party that we refer you to for other products and services.